Cheesy Taco Stuffed Shells Made With Jumbo Pasta Shells, Salsa, Cheese And Taco Meat Are The Perfect EASY Weeknight Meal That You Can Prepare Ahead Of Time Too!
Tacos in Pasta Shells– Ground beef, cream cheese and shredded cheese all combined and stuffed into jumbo pasta shells. Top with salsa and more cheese and bake until cheese is melted.
Taco stuffed pasta shells are a great twist on classic stuffed shells! Jumbo pasta shells are filled with a creamy seasoned beef & vegetable mixture and topped with cheese.
This recipe has a Mexican flavor and is tasty and easy to make. It is great anytime; kids and adults will love it. Garnish with sliced tomatoes, lettuce and ripe olives, if desired.
- 1 ¼ pounds lean ground beef
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 18 jumbo pasta shells
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup taco sauce
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 ½ cups crushed tortilla chips
- 1 cup sour cream
- In a large skillet, brown beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Add cream cheese, salt and chili powder; mix and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Toss cooked shells in butter.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Fill shells with beef mixture and arrange in a 9×13 inch baking dish; pour taco sauce over shells.
- Cover with foil and bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove dish from oven and top with Cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese and tortilla chips; return dish to oven to cook for 15 minutes more.
- Top with sour cream and onions; serve.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
- 735 calories; 44.2 g total fat; 136 mg cholesterol; 1054 mg sodium.
- 47.6 g carbohydrates; 35.7 g protein;