There are endless ingredients, and through these ingredients, there are endless recipes to serve your hungry stomach with taste and flavors.
There have been many interesting flavors and the best ingredients with the best taste for you to fulfill your love for food. You have a variety of international and national dishes when it comes to eating something. These endless varieties and international recipes are because of the travelers who carried these with them to new places.
Here these recipes were converted into a new one as per the taste and preference of the people there. Therefore you can always have a variety of food options for you.
Desserts and puddings have been then an all-time favorite of everyone in the world. These are filled with sweetness and many fruity flavors to give the best treat to you.
Therefore to fulfill the demands for new recipes, there have been many experiments which gave rise to extremely new dishes.
Fruit pudding has been one of these. These puddings are extremely delightful and can be made from almost any fruits available. Strawberries are the most commonly used fruits in puddings. There have been many variations in strawberry puddings which are just amazing. These puddings can be made easily at home. Let us discuss a very simple recipe of a strawberry pudding.
You can make this pudding at for your family and friends just with some easy steps and few ingredients. Just have a look at the recipe:
- 1 angel food cake
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, sliced
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup of water
- Combine in medium saucepan 1/2 cup of sugar, cornstarch, Jello, lemon juice, and water.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture comes to a boil and thickens.
- Set aside to cool slightly.
- Stir in sliced strawberries.
- Tear angel food cake into 1-inch pieces and toss with 2 cups of the Cool Whip.
- Press into 9×13 inch pan (I use glass so you can see the pretty layers).
- Set aside.
- Combine cream cheese, 1/2 cup remaining sugar, and vanilla in mixer bowl.
- Beat until smooth.
- Stir in remaining Cool Whip.
- Spread evenly over cake layer.
- Pour cooled strawberry mixture over cream cheese layer, spreading to cover cake evenly.
- Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours before serving.