Amazing, mind-blowing salt and pepper chicken wings. Green onion, garlic and sesame oil make these the most amazing wings you will ever eat.
- 3 pound party wings approx. 36 wings
- 3 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons crushed black pepper
- 4 teaspoons sesame oil
- 5 cloves garlic chopped
- 4 green onions diced
- chili pepper flakes optional but the heat is nice!
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine salt and pepper together in a bowl. Place chicken wings on a lightly oiled baking sheet. Sprinkle the wings with the salt and pepper, then shake on the baking tray to cover completely.
- Bake for 15 minutes then turn and bake for another 15-20 minutes until crispy and cooked through. We like our wings very crispy.
As soon as the wings are close to being done, heat the sesame oil in a skillet over medium heat then add the garlic and onions. (jalapeno as well if you are adding it in.)
- Cook until the garlic has browned slightly.
- Remove chicken wings from oven and place in a large bowl.
- Toss the chicken wings with the garlic oil until completely coated.
- Place on a serving platter, spooning any leftover garlic oil over the top.
Serve and enjoy!