Sweet and fruity! Low-fat and perfect for after-school snacks.
- 3/4 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix the flour, sugar and butter or margarine. Press into the batter of a 13×9 inch ungreased baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 15 minutes.
- Mix the raspberries, orange juice, and cornstarch in a 1 quart sauce pan. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil and stir for 1 minute. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over baked crust and spoon the raspberry mixture over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (1715 degrees C) for 20 minutes or until the raspberry mixture has set. Remove from oven and let cool. Drizzle with additional melted chocolate if desired. Cut into 2×1 inch squares.
Per Serving: 72 calories; 3.79.6 0.6 8 21