This three-ingredient recipe is delicious and so very easy due to the use of a cake mix and canned pineapple, and whipped cream dessert topping.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9×13 inch pan with vegetable oil spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix and pineapple (with juice). Mix until well blended.
- Pour batter into prepared 9×13 inch pan. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool.
- Serve with whipped topping
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 127 calories; 3.622.1 1.7 0 166