Crab stuffed mushrooms are the ultimate appetizer for any occasion. super delicious, you will love how fast and simple they are to make!
Crab Stuffed Mushrooms are the ultimate appetizer. Juicy mushrooms are stuffed with tender crab meat and cream cheese filling, topped with breadcrumbs, and baked until melty.
Stuffed mushrooms with a gourmet taste, you can’t go wrong with this recipe. A cream cheese and mayo combination makes these some of the best Crab Stuffed Mushrooms to hit your table. They are a hit!
These little goodies are the perfect addition to your next holiday gathering or even the perfect appetizer to serve before a cozy dinner at home
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons minced green onion
- 1 cup cooked crabmeat, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh button mushrooms, stems removed
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a skillet; cook and stir green onion until softened, about 2 minutes.
- Transfer green onion to a bowl.
- Stir in crabmeat, bread crumbs, 1/4 cup Monterey Jack cheese, egg, lemon juice, and dill weed until well mixed.
- Pour 1/2 cup melted butter in a 9×13-inch baking dish; turn mushroom caps in butter to coat.
- Fill mushroom caps with the crab mixture and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese.
- Pour white wine into baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until cheese is melted and lightly brown, 15 to 20 minutes.