Decadent and silky No-Bake Snickers Cheesecake will satisfy all your dessert cravings. The creamy cheesecake filling is speckled with chopped Snickers candy bars and sits over a buttery graham cracker crust.
For the crust
1 and 1/2 cups (148 g) graham cracker crumbs , from about 1 and 1/2 sleeves
6 tablespoons unsalted butter , melted
For the filling
24 ounces (680 g) cream cheese , softened
1 and 1/2 cups (180 g) confectioners’ sugar, sifted
1 tablespoons vanilla extract
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 cup (238 ml) cold heavy whipping cream
3 Snickers candy bars, coarsely chopped
For the topping
1 Snickers candy bar, coarsely chopped
1/2 cup (113 g) homemade caramel sauce, store-bought can also be used
Make the crust
Line the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan with foil or parchment paper: set aside.
In a medium bowl, combine the cookie crumbs and melted butter. Mix until crumbs are well coated
Press the mixture firmly into the bottom and an inch up the sides of the prepared pan. Set in the
Make the filling
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment or with a handheld electric mixer, beat
- the cream cheese on medium speed until smooth and creamy, about 3 minutes.
- Add the confectioners’ sugar and mix on low speed until the sugar is moistened. Then turn the
- speed up to medium and continue mixing until well combined, about 2 minutes.
- Add the vanilla, lemon juice, and salt. Mix on medium speed until well incorporated, about 1 minute.
- If using a stand mixer with paddle attachment, switch to the whisk attachment and add the heavy
- cream. Beat on low speed until the cream is well mixed in. Turn the speed up to high and beat until
- the batter becomes thickened.
- Gently fold in the chopped candy bars. Pour the filling over the prepared crust and spread to the
- edges of the pan. Refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
- Just before serving, remove the sides of the pan. Top the cheesecake with the remaining chopped
- candy bar and drizzle with caramel sauce.