This No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake is very easy to make and super delicious. You need just 9 ingredients. It comes with a super creamy blueberry filling made with homemade blueberry sauce from scratch and a no-bake Oreo cookie crust. Lots of step-by-step photos and video included.
First of all, there are so many different types of cheesecakes out there and they all taste different and have different textures. I did not change anything to the recipe and it was perfect. I made it for a company picnic and everyone loved it! Amazing Recipe!!
Love this one I put the blueberries in the batter and topped the cake with blueberry pie filling and chilled it. It was great.
Excellent cheesecake variety! I prefer to add blueberries IN the batter to have blueberries in every bite, but it is still good. Jam accents the taste. Good deal!
For the blueberry sauce:
- 2 cups blueberries (thawed if frozen)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
For the crust:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- Pinch of salt
For the cheesecake filling:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, chilled
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- First, make the blueberry sauce:
- In a medium heavy-bottomed saucepan, combine blueberries, lemon juice, and 1/4 cup sugar over medium heat. Cook until blueberries have softened and the sauce has reduced about 5-7 minutes. Place in refrigerator to chill.
- While the sauce cools, make the crust:
- In a large bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, salt, and melted butter until well combined. Press crumbs firmly into prepared pan.
- Place in freezer while you make the filling.
- In a medium bowl, beat whipping cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Add sugar and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Add whipped cream and fold in gently. Fold in chilled blueberry sauce.
- Spread blueberry filling over prepared crust and chill in the refrigerator until firm, at least 4 hours and up to overnight. Slice, serve, and enjoy!