When you make the hull you just need to blend together the elements for the filling for these smaller than normal pumpkin pies. I did this in a little bowl with a whisk. At that point you isolate the filling between the outsides and pop it in the stove. On the off chance that you have some additional filling don’t overload the pies, simply heat it in a little ramekin and use it to trial.
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 tbsp Trim Healthy Mama Gentle Sweet or my sweetener
- 2 tbsp beaten egg (or carton egg whites)
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
Mini Tart Shells:
- 1.5 cup almond flour
- 1.5 tsp coconut flour
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp cold water
How To Make
- Make the tart shells. Preheat oven to 350. Mix the ingredients in a food processor until the dough comes together. Divide into 18 pieces and press into the holes of a well greased mini muffin tin. Prick the base of each with a fork. Bake for 6 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Mix together the pumpkin filling ingredients. Spoon into the prepared tart shells. Bake for 12 minutes or until they no longer jiggly when lightly shaken.
- Chill until cold. Run a small thin knife around the edge of each pie to loosen the mini pies from the muffin tin.
- Alternatively, you may bake these in greased mini aluminum muffin liners.
Get the full recipe and instructions HERE =>> MINI PUMPKIN PIES – LOW CARB, KETO, GLUTEN & SUGAR FREE