This recipe for Low Fat Pumpkin Cheesecake is so creamy and rich and delicious
1/2 cup reduced-fat cream cheese, room temperature
2 cups light/low-fat ricotta cheese
3/4 cup canned pure pumpkin
1/2 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
1/2 cup egg whites or fat-free liquid egg substitute
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup Truvia spoonable calorie-free sweetener
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. nutmeg
1 sheet (4 crackers) low-fat honey graham crackers, lightly crushed
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray a 9″ springform cake pan with nonstick spray.
- Wrap foil around the bottom of the pan to prevent condensation from dripping into the oven.
- In a large bowl, stir cream cheese until smooth.
- Add ricotta cheese and pumpkin. With an electric mixer set to medium speed, beat until smooth, 1 – 2 minutes.
- Continue to beat while gradually adding all remaining ingredients except graham crackers.
- Beat until smooth, another 1 – 2 minutes.
- Evenly pour mixture into the cake pan.
- Bake until firm and light golden brown, about 50 minutes.
- Let cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Refrigerate until chilled, at least 3 hours.
- Sprinkle with crushed graham crackers. Release springform, and slice.
MAKES 8 SERVINGS
1/8th of recipe (1 slice)
5.5g total fat
3g Sat fat