These Ketogenic chocolate avocado brownies Recipe only require a few simple ingredients and are incredibly easy to make.
One that you absolutely love and could probably eat the entire batch if you’re left alone with them?
- 2 large eggs
- 3 small avocados, mashed
- 3/4 cup raw cacao powder
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoons. baking powder
- Sea salt
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips, melted
- 3 tablespoons. erythritol powder
- Preheat your oven to 325°F and grease an 8×8 oven-safe pan with coconut oil.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients. In a separate mixing bowl, stir together mashed avocado and eggs until combined.
- In a medium saucepan add the chocolate chips and butter and slowly melt.
- Gradually mix the dry and wet ingredients, followed by melted butter and dark chocolate.
- Use a spatula to evenly spread the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for about 30 to 35 minutes. Cool the brownies to room temperature before cutting.