These Keto Triple Chocolate Muffins only require a few simple ingredients and are incredibly easy to make.
One that you absolutely love and could probably eat the entire batch if you’re left alone with them?
Keto Triple Chocolate Muffins
- 1 oz100% bakers cocoa bar(optional).
- 1/2 cup peanut flour.
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder.
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream.
- 4 large eggs.
- 1 oz Lily’s Chocolate.
- 1/4 cup erythritol.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- 1/8 teaspoon salt.
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder.
- 4 tablespoon Butter.
- First tart by combining dry ingredients. Thoroughly mix peanut flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, erythritol, and salt.
- In a separate medium bowl combine butter and heavy cream with a hand mixer.
- Once combined add vanilla and eggs and mix until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until combined.
- Add all of the bakers chocolate and HALF of Lilly’s chocolate and fold together.
- Scoop into muffin tins and top with the remaining Lilly’s chocolate.
- Bake at 350° for about 20 minutes. Test with a toothpick.