keto strawberry cheesecake. Hi guys, you wouldn’t believe it if I told you this was a low-carb cheesecake. The strawberry and sweet little cheesecake is absolutely perfect when you feel you will have a little sweet during the week. Make a bunch and eat it during the week without guilt!
ingredients for keto strawberry cheesecake
( 3g NET CARBS/serving/RECIPE makes 6 servings)
- 3/4 Cup Almond Meal
- 3 Tbsp Melted Butter
- 1 Sachet Strawberry Jelly Lite/Sugar-Free Jello (make sure its keto)
- 1/2 Cup Thickened Cream/ Heavy Cream
- 100g Cream Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Boiling Water
1. Pre Heat Oven to 150 degrees Celsius (fan-forced)
2. Dissolve the Jelly Lite Sachet in a separate mug – using your 1 Tbsp boiling water (set it aside to cool)
3. Combine your Almond Meal and Melted butter – compress at a height of 1cm into a small baking tin (I used the mini loaf silicone tray – it filled 3 loaf compartments)
4. Place your tray in the oven for 15mins
5. Combine your Cream Cheese & Thickened Cream using a mixer – mix til smooth & creamy!
6. Add displaced Jelly Lite gel to mixture & mix for another minute!
7. Feel free to taste the filling / it makes an amazing mousse!
8. Add mixture to trays (top your bases!) 9. Refrigerate for 20mins and they’re good to eat