Rich chocolate and raspberry fudge. Any sugar substitute should work; taste and adjust as needed.
- 1 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup white sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon raspberry extract
- Beat butter and cream cheese together in a large microwave-safe bowl using an electric mixer until smooth. Add cocoa powder, walnuts, sugar substitute, heavy cream, vanilla extract, and raspberry extract. Stir fudge mixture slowly until well combined.
- Microwave the fudge mixture on high, about 30 seconds. Continue blending with an electric mixer until smooth. Grease a 9×13 baking pan; spread mixture into the pan in 1 smooth layer. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until set, at least 2 hours. Cut into bars.