Made with plant-based butter and Swerve®, these peanut butter bars fit right into the keto diet. No baking is required which makes these bars quick and easy to make.
- Line an 8-inch square pan with parchment paper, extending the ends over the sides of the pan.
- Microwave plant based butter for 45 seconds or until melted. Add confectioners’ sugar, graham cracker crumbs, and 1/2 cup peanut butter; mix well. Press into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Microwave chocolate chips and 2 tablespoons peanut butter for 45 seconds. Stir and continue to microwave at 20 second intervals until melted. Pour over graham cracker-peanut butter mixture and spread with an offset spatula until smooth.
- Refrigerate until semi-hardened, about 30 minutes. Score chocolate layer with a knife so that chocolate layer will not crack when cutting into bars. Refrigerate until firm, about 30 more minutes.
- Remove dessert from pan by pulling on the extended parchment paper; cut into bars.
- Cook’s Note:
- If you’re not on the keto diet, these bars can be made with real butter and real powdered sugar.
Per Serving: 182 calories; 1425.4 3.5 0 147