Creamy, fudgey and crunchy are just a few words to describe these amazing keto no bake cookies. A perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth and get in some valuable macronutrients.
- 2 tablespoons real butter
- 2/3 cup all natural peanut butter or your choice of nut butter
- 1 cup unsweetened all natural shredded coconut
- 4 drops of vanilla stevia or sweetener of your choice
- Note* if using a granulated sweetener add it to the butter when microwaving to melt.
- Melt butter in microwave.
- Stir in peanut butter.
- Add sweetener and coconut. Mix well.
- Spoon onto a sheet pan.
- Freeze for 5-10 minutes.
- Store in the refrigerator, bagged.
Amount Per Serving
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.