I will not possess myself and I eat French toast keto sticks its low carb These French toast sticks keto it’s made from simple ingredients and friendly to the keto diet. Go ahead and freeze to eat every week.
It is good to eat the delicious French toast bread sticks for breakfast in the long run because it only takes 15 minutes to make! Plus the best part is that they only have 2.5 net carbs per meal! This is good for those who follow the Keto diet.
Ingredients for the keto french toast sticks
- 8 eggs
- 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 1/4 cup grass-fed salted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
1. Allow eggs, butter, and cream cheese to come to room temperature.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8×4 inch loaf pan and line with parchment paper for easier removal.
3. Combine eggs, softened butter & cream cheese, and vanilla in a high-speed blender. Blend until smooth. Add coconut flour and baking powder and pulse until combined. ⠀
4. Pour batter into the pan, and bake for about 50 min-1 hr, or until firm in the center.
5. Allow cooling. Refrigerate for a few hours or overnight before slicing to use for the french toast sticks.
6. Slice into approx. 24-36 stick shapes, or whatever size and shape you desire. ⠀
7. Heat a Tbsp of butter in a skillet over low-medium heat. Fry the sticks in batches, turning until golden brown on all sides. ⠀
8. Optional: Dip french toast sticks in a mixture of 1-2 Tbsp sugar-free sweetener mixed with 1/2 tsp cinnamon to coat.
9. Dunk in choczero syrup, and enjoy.⠀
choczero sugar-free maple syrup Per 1 Tbsp of syrup: 32 calories 0g F / 1g C (net) / 0g P / 14g fiber / 0g sugar⠀
Keto French Toast Sticks – Serves: 6
Per serving: 300 calories 26g F / 2g C (net) / 11g P / 0.5g fiber / 1.5g sugar