Easy Keto Cookie Dough Cake!! AMAZING cake with ONLY 4 INGREDIENTS!An easy 4 ingredient
low carb dessert for delicious edible cookie dough! This cookie dough low carb dessert is flour free
We all love some chocolate chip cookie dough straight out of the bowl when we are making cookies.
Who cares about raw eggs! Am I the only one that eats enough cookie dough while i’m making
cookies that is equivalent to about 5 cookies? I HAD to make a sugar free and low carb version
of Edible Cookie Dough for my cookie loving self…it’s one of my favorite Low Carb Desserts!
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup cashew or Keto butter
- 1 heaping scoop of Vanilla Collagen.
- Optional: Unsweetened chocolate chips
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
2. Mix with an electric or stand mixer whole eggs, egg white, and baking soda until peaks form. Add
cashew butter and vanilla collagen and continue mixing a few minutes.
3. Stir in desired amount of chocolate chips and pour batter into desired cake pan, cupcake tins, or
bread loaf pan.
4. Baking time will vary depending on type of pan you use. Larger pans will take longer while
cupcake tins will take the least amount of time. (15 – 25 minutes) I used these mini springform pans
and baked them for about 20 minutes.