“This keto cocoa mug cake is like a massive chocolate cup just waiting for you to take a bite. This rich keto-friendly, gluten-free, and dairy-free treat will be sure to become a staple in your home.”
- 6 tablespoons almond flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons low-calorie natural sweetener (such as Swerve(R)) (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- Mix together almond flour, cocoa powder, sweetener, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl.
- Beat eggs in a bowl using an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Slowly add melted coconut oil and beaten eggs to the almond flour mixture, whisking everything together with a fork.
- Lightly grease 2 microwave-safe mugs. Pour batter into mugs, leaving at least 1 inch of empty space at the top so the cakes can rise.
- Microwave on high power for 1 minute. Test cakes for doneness. Continue cooking in 10 second-intervals, if necessary, until cakes are cooked through and not runny in the middle.