Total preparation time: 5 minutes Servings: 20 muffins
- 1/2 cup of almond flour
- 2 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of nut butter or seeds of your choice
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin purée
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil Icing
- 1/4 cup of coconut butter
- 1/4 cup of milk of your choice
- 1 tablespoon of granulated sweetener
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 Fahrenheit and garnish a 12-cup muffin pan with liners and set aside. In a large bowl, combine your dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add your wet ingredients and mix until they are completely incorporated. Spread the cinnamon muffin dough evenly between the muffin toppings.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, checking for about 10 minutes by inserting a skewer in the center and checking to make sure it is clean. If so, the muffins are cooked.
- Cool in the mold for 5 minutes. Once cooled, prepare your cinnamon icing by combining all the ingredients and mixing.
- Sprinkle the top of the muffins and let firm.
Serving Size: 1 muffin