Made these last night. They came out glorious. This is a quick and easy, baked, Keto Chicken Tenders recipe you can use as your go-to low carb breading. The breading sticks to the chicken and forms a solid outer shell, perfect for dipping or covering in buffalo sauce. If you’ve been looking for the perfect healthy chicken tender recipe for your keto diet, look no further!
-1Lb Chicken Tender cuts
-1 Cup Whey Protein Isolate.
-1 Large Egg
-1/4 Cup Heavy Cream
-Creole seasoning to taste.
- Mix egg and heavy cream in flat bottom dish. Add salt and pepper. Add chicken tenders and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil of choice (I used peanut) to 375°F
- n plate pour some whey protein isolate and add creole seasoning as desired. Don’t add the full cup at once unless you want a clumpy mess.
- Remove tenders from mixture and roll in whey protein powder until coated evenly throughout.
- Fry in batches of 3 or 4, Make sure they are not touching each other, for 5 or so minutes or until cooked to atleast 160°F.
- Drain over paper towels and serve with ranch, blue cheese, sugar free BBQ sauce or whatever else your heart desires.
Net carbs should be no more than 1carb per tender.