Keto Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks is an easy, low-carb recipe made with very simple ingredients that you may already have on hand. It’s very comfortable and delicious, and its taste really is irresistible. But almost zero carbohydrates. It is gluten-free and sugar-free, made without coconut or almond flour – but without this frightening and frightening taste! Just cheesy delicious.
When I prepare this recipe and cook I do not possess myself and wait anxiously to mature and eat. It’s really delicious and worth the experience.
Ingredients for Keto Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients together until well incorporated.
- Place the mixture onto your parchment paper, and flatten it out like you would a pizza crust.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, and then switch the oven to broil and move the baking sheet to the top rack for a few minutes to brown the cheese a little.
- Slice with a pizza cutter, and enjoy! I like to dip it in a little marinara or pizza sauce. You can also garnish it with red pepper, parsley flakes or Italian seasoning.
If I have it on hand, I like to mix in a little sharp cheddar with the mozzarella (still 1 cup total).