Ever wondered what you could use for eating keto dips? You’ve got to try these bacon nacho chips. Baked layers of cheese and real bacon crisp up to make the perfect chips.
Make up a few batches in advance and then store in an airtight container. You can keep these around for a few weeks as long as they are stored properly.
- ½ cup shredded Swiss cheese
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/8 cup cooked bacon pieces
1. Preheat your oven to 300F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Spread the Swiss cheese out on the parchment. Sprinkle the bacon on top of the Swiss, then add the cheddar cheese as the final layer.
3. Straighten up the edges so that the cheese forms a square.
4. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted together and starts to brown. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
5. Cut the cheese into strips, and then down into triangles.
6. Line another baking sheet with parchment paper, then arrange the cheese triangles on top. Broil for another minute or two to make the chips crunchy.
This makes a total of 2 servings of Keto Cheesy Bacon Nacho Chips. Each serving comes out to be 280 Calories, 21.8g Fats, 2.55g Net Carbs, and 18.6g Protein.