It’s just that, when done right, it can be a really good sub for those things! Not everyone is going to love the cauliflower recipes, but if you’re on the fence about them, I highly encourage you to keep trying new versions! Because I am here to tell you that a really well done KETO CAULIFLOWER MAC AND CHEESE RECIPE. That’s right, we’re revisiting the magical vegetable once again. Cauliflower is truly the most versatile ingredient when it comes to hacking your favorite keto recipes and we’ve done it again. This time we’ve got a phenomenal baked cauliflower mac and cheese. We didn’t stop there though. This recipe also features guest appearances by bacon and pork rinds to pack in as much flavor as possible. That’s correct, we are revisiting the magic vegetable once more. Cauliflower is actually the most versatile ingredient in regards to hacking on your treasured non-keto recipes and we have done it. We did not stop there, however. This recipe also has guest appearances by pork and bacon rinds to pack as much flavor as possible.
KETO CAULIFLOWER MAC AND CHEESE RECIPE:
- 16 ounces cauliflower, chopped into macaroni sized pieces
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 2 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Monterey jack cheese
- ½ teaspoon ground mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cracked pepper
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add the cauliflower pieces and boil for 5 minutes.
- Drain the water and return the cauliflower to the pot over low heat.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir well until the cheese has melted fully about 3 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Use whatever blend of cheeses you prefer in your mac and cheese.
YIELD: 6 SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving:CALORIES: 218 TOTAL FAT: 16g SATURATED FAT: 9g TRANS FAT: 0g UNSATURATED FAT: 5g CHOLESTEROL: 45mg SODIUM: 384mg CARBOHYDRATES: 7g FIBER: 2g SUGAR: 2g PROTEIN:9g