keto baked brie bread bowl. All my family loves This recipe of baked cookies is a must at your holiday table! easy to prepare This recipe of baked brie bread with bacon and candied walnuts is the ultimate holiday appetizer that all cheese lovers will devour! A bowl of brie cooked in the oven, filled with candied nuts and crispy bacon, is so easy and full of flavor. Best easy aperitif recipe!
ingredients for keto baked brie bread bowl:
Small 170g wheel of Brie or Camembert cheese.
Sweet or savory toppings of your choice. The post showed using 10 pecans and 20 cranberries.
- 5 oz shredded mozzarella
- 2.5 oz almond flour
- Half an egg (whisk in bowl, use half the liquid)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
1. Roll out dough to form a circle and leave on parchment paper.
2. Place the round of cheese in the center and add toppings.
3. Cut the dough in strips starting from the cheese and cutting toward edge (swipe to see pic).
4. Lift sections, one at a time, up onto the Brie. Brush top with butter.
5. Bake at 350 until browned, about 25 minutes.
6. Cut a hole in the top for dipping with Keto crackers OR serve as wedges.
See also these articles will definitely interest you