These Healthy Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies totally hit the spot! They are good on their own but a little drizzle of honey makes them great!
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup organic vanilla yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- drizzle of honey to finish
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl mash together the banana, yogurt, egg, chia seed and peanut butter until smooth and well combined.
- Stir in the oats until combined.
- Spoon out the mixture onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Will make 12 cookies.
- Bake for about 15 minutes until lightly golden. Cool on a rack.
- Drizzle with a little bit of honey once slightly cooled.