Simply the best basic chicken marinade out there! Be sure to save some BEFORE marinating to pour over the cooked chicken.
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl except the olive oil
- Drizzle in oil very slowly while whisking quickly
- Put the chicken in a large Ziploc bag and pour between 1/2 ~ 3/4 of the marinade over it.
- Put the chicken in the fridge and marinate at least 2 hours
- Grill chicken over med/high heat and cook until juices run clear