Leftover roast chicken is perfect used in this aromatic Moroccan chicken salad recipe. An aromatic dressing adds just the right amount of zest …
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions
- 1/4 cup chopped Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt & freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Combine rice, chicken, carrots, scallions and olives in a large bowl.
- Whisk together broth, orange juice, lemon juice, mint, cilantro, oil, cinnamon, cayenne and salt and pepper to taste in another bowl.
- Toss dressing with rice mixture.
9 g fat
2 g sat
32 g carbohydrates
24 g protein
2 g fiber