Chicken Kisses… A Huge Hit! Quick and Easy and really delicious.
This recipe makes one chicken kiss per person. So you need to do this for as many people you are serving. Sometimes I add pineapple slices and carrots. Be careful when opening these packages as steam escapes and can burn! Make sure you are using a heavy-duty foil.
We took these camping and everyone enjoyed them. I was lucky enough to find some baby red potatoes that were all about the size of jumbo olives.
I rubbed them with olive oil garlic powder and Italian seasoning before putting them in the foil. I believe the seasoning on the spuds really added to the entire dish. It was great and clean up was a breeze!
- 4 cups Cooked, Diced Chicken
- 8 ounces, weight Cream Cheese, Softened
- 8 Tablespoons Butter, Softened
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoons Black Pepper
- ¼ cups Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Onion
- 2 packages (8 0z. Size) Crescent Rolls
- 1 jar (12 0z. Size) Heinz Chicken Gravy, Warmed
- Mix cooked chicken, cream cheese, butter, spices, milk and onion in a bowl.
- Unroll crescents and using two crescent rolls at a time (to form a rectangle), fill with stuffing.
- Pinch up the corners (makes 8 packets).
- Bake at 375ºF for about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with warmed gravy! Enjoy!