Frito Corn Salad is wonderfully creamy with lots of shredded cheddar cheese and crunchy, salty Frito corn chips. Great for summer potlucks and picnics!
Frito Corn Salad is the perfect potluck dish! This easy salad combines sweet juicy corn, fresh bell peppers, spicy jalapenos and of course crunchy Fritos all in a creamy dressing.
This Frito Corn Salad recipe is filled with corn, peppers, onion, and crushed Fritos. The perfect side dish for BBQs and potlucks that screams splurge and game time! Use Chili Cheese Fritos for some extra spice.
If you need a tasty Summer side dish, the search can stop here. Look no further than this zesty, crunchy corn salad with fritos chips. It’s a heapin’ helpin’ of Summertime flavor in every spoonful.
This Frito Corn Salad is a unique appetizer that combines corn kernels, cheese, taco seasoning, Fritos, green peppers and red onion. So good!
- 2 (15 oz.) cans whole corn kernels, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 (10.25 oz.) bag fritos or your choice of corn chips, plus more for garnish
- 1 green pepper, seeds removed, diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- In a medium bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, lime juice and taco seasoning until combined.
- In a large bowl, toss together corn kernels, cheddar cheese, green pepper and red onion, mixing until combined.
- Pour mayonnaise dressing over corn mixture, tossing until everything is thoroughly coated, then, before serving, top with fritos.
- Taste and adjust seasoning, if necessary.