A yummy fall cranberry cake with a hint of orange! Dust with powdered sugar, if desired.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 10-inch fluted tube pan (such as Bundt(R)) with baking spray.
- Combine flour, sugar, oil, eggs, orange juice, baking powder, vanilla extract, and salt in a bowl using an electric mixer until thoroughly incorporated. Stir in cranberries and orange zest. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour.
- Remove from the oven and turn cake out onto a cooling rack; let cool for 1 hour.
- Cook’s Note:
- If the cake resists coming out of the pan after baking, wait 15 minutes and try again.
Per Serving: 430 calories; 19.960.3 5.3 62 243