I like making it when we have guests over as well because it makes a lot and it is super easy to prepare. Who would have ever known that crackers and pretzels go so well with peanut butter and chocolate?!
This is a recipe that you take with you to a potluck, group gathering, or party. It makes a lot and is a great conversation starter. Seriously, it wouldn’t be Christmas without this yummy dessert. My family makes it every single year for the holidays. I guess you could say it is a bit of a family tradition. I was completely smitten with the sweet and savory tastes of this dessert, too!
You get chewy chocolate and peanut butter mixed with crunchy cracker and pretzel crumbs. Yum!
- Jif peanut butter
- Ritz crackers
- White and chocolate almond bark
1. Spread peanut butter onto the bottom of a Ritz cracker and then top it with another one, creating a sandwich.
2. Melt chocolate or white chocolate almond bark on the stove or in the microwave.
3. Dip cracker sandwiches into the chocolate, allowing excess to drain off.
4. Place coated crackers on wax paper to cool.
5. Top with sprinkles while wet or drizzle melted white almond bark over the tops by placing some in a baggie and cutting one of the corners off.