Cheese cake and chocolate cookies come together for a rich and tasty snack! Laurel and I made this recipe up as we went along. It’s one of our best ever.
Chocolate cheesecake now served as cookies! Small Batch Oreo Cheesecake Cookies are eggless chocolate cream cheese cookies rolled in Oreo crumbs for a nice crunchy texture.
Double Chocolate Cheesecake Cookies – cookies that all chocolate fans will love. Crunchy on the outside and soft inside with melted chocolate chips and cream cheese – OMG that sounds great!
- 1 cup softened butter
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Beat butter, white sugar, and brown sugar together in a large bowl using an electric mixer until smooth.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla extract until creamy.
- Sift flour, cocoa powder, and baking soda together in a bowl.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture.
- Fold in nuts.
- Refrigerate dough for 1 hour.
- While dough is chilling, beat cream cheese, sugar, egg, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until smooth.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Remove dough from fridge and form about 1 tablespoon dough into a ball; make an indentation and fill with about 1 teaspoon filling.
- Place cookie on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Repeat with remaining dough and filling.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden, 11 to 13 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool completely before removing from the baking sheet, about 20 minutes.