Easy Chili Cheese Dog Egg Rolls Recipe | You’ve never seen a chili cheese dog like this before from this site.
1 c. shredded Cheddar
8 egg rolls
2 tbsp. finely chopped chives
8 hot dogs
1 (15 oz.) can chili
1/2 c. minced white onion
Vegetable oil, for frying
Mustard, for dipping
Ketchup, for dipping
- First, place an egg roll wrapper on a clean surface in a diamond shape and place a hot dog on top, trimming the hot dog ends if necessary to fit. Top with a spoonful of chili, white onion, cheddar and chives.
- Then, fold up bottom half and tightly fold in sides. Gently roll, then seal fold with a couple drops of water. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Next, in a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil (it should reach 1″ up the side of pan) until it starts to bubble.
- Then, add egg rolls and fry until golden, 2 minute per side. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to cool slightly.
- Serve warm with ketchup and mustard for dipping.