These Cheese Keto Sausage Balls Recipe only require a few simple ingredients and are incredibly easy to make.
One that you absolutely love and could probably eat the entire batch if you’re left alone with them?
Please make sure to Like and share this Recipe with your friends on Facebook and also follow us on facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Yummy Recipes.
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- 1 cup sharp cheddar, shredded
- 1 pkg breakfast sausage
- 1 cup mild cheddar, shredded
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Using your hands, mix all your ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Using a spoon, scoop out mixture and roll into 1″ balls.
- Place on a parchment paper or oiled cookie sheet about 1″ apart.
Bake at 350* for about 13 to 16 minutes or until done throughout. Tops will start to brown and look dry.