Love this. Would you like to share this with the other participants in Food on Friday over at Carole’s Chatter? I have a weekly link up party – each week there is a different ingredient or theme. The current theme is Mexican Food. You can see upcoming themes in one of the pages at the top of my home page. If you would like to join in the fun please schedule a reminder for each week. The collection starts at 7am Friday New Zealand time – which is about noon on Thursday your time, I hope – I do find time zones quite confusing. Hope to see you soon.
I love just about anything “buffalo” and these sound really good! Thanks for linking up to us on Throwback Thursday and we’ll be pinning to our board! Be sure to visit us there and I can’t wait to see what you’ll be bringing next week.
Made these for a party last night. I also added finely chopped celery for a bit of flavor and crunch! Delicious! I also made a ranch/blue cheese dip for people to put a dollop on their roll-ups. Such a hit!
These look delicious and perfect for a party I’m planning in May. For some reason, the link to the actual recipe is not showing up/working for me. Is there anyway someone can send me the link or a copy of the recipe? I would really like to try these! Thanks!
Buffalo Chicken Wings have been a sports party favorite for a long time and, eventually, someone came up with the genius idea of making a Buffalo Chicken Dip. The cool thing about the dip is that you get all the same flavors of Buffalo Wings, but you get to dip — or scoop — with crackers, chips, and celery sticks.
Serving Size 2 pieces
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 13 g
Saturated Fat 6 g
Unsaturated Fat 4 g
Cholesterol 55 mg
Sodium 536 mg
Total Carbohydrates 15 g
Dietary Fiber 1 g
Sugars 2 g
Protein 12 g
8 oz. Buffalo Wing Sauce (I use Frank’s Red Hot)
1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
1 dry ranch packet
8 oz. 1/3 less fat original cream cheese
1 c reduced fat (2%) shredded cheese
6-8 large tortillas
1. Add chicken, buffalo wing sauce, and ranch packet to slow cooker. Cook on HIGH for 4 hours (cook time will vary with different slow cooker models).
2. Remove chicken from slow cooker onto plate. Shred using two forks. Set chicken aside.
3. Whisk cream cheese into buffalo sauce that is in the slow cooker. Once it is completely melted and mixed well, add chicken back into sauce.
4. Turn off slow cooker. Put buffalo chicken mixture into a dish to chill in the refrigerator for about 30-45 minutes.
5. Once chicken mixture is chilled (I zapped mine in my food buffalo chicken roll ups 2processer a few times to make it easier to spread before adding the cheese), stir in shredded cheese to buffalo chicken mixture.
6. Lay tortillas out flat on counter. Spoon buffalo chicken mixture onto tortilla and spread into an even layer.
7. Beginning at one end, roll up tortilla. Slice into bite-sized pieces. Repeat process until all of the buffalo chicken mixture is gone (I used 7 tortillas).
8. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Yields about 42 roll ups (will vary depending on how much chicken mixture you put in each tortilla and how big you cut your roll ups)