Crisp-tender chicken baked to absolute perfection with potatoes and spinach. A complete meal in one!
BAKED CHICKEN AND POTATOES IN A BUTTER GARLIC HERB SAUCE, CRISPY GARLIC PARMESAN CRUSTED CHICKEN IS A DELICIOUS ONE-PAN DINNER AND VERY EASY TO PREPARE.
Tasty garlic sheet pan garlic parmesan chicken & potatoes made together on one pan! This easy and healthy sheet pan dinner will blow you away with its incredible flavor.
crispy lemon, garlic and parmesan baked chicken milanese is complete sheet pan dinner with potatoes and green beans smothered in a garlic butter sauce.
- 6 bone-in chicken thighs (skin-on, optional)
- 1 pound baby Dutch potatoes, halved or quartered
- 3-4 cups baby spinach, chopped
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley, optional
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 400º F and lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with butter or non-stick spray.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large pan or skillet over medium-high heat and sauté spinach until just wilted.
- Remove from heat.
For the sauce:
- lower heat to medium and add butter to skillet.
- Add minced garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring frequently so it doesn’t burn.
- Whisk in flour and cook for 1 minute, or until roux is thick and golden brown, then slowly whisk in chicken broth until incorporated.
- Stir in parmesan cheese and half-and-half, and cook for another 3-5 minutes, or until thickened, then stir in thyme, basil and oregano.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper and Italian seasoning and place in baking dish.
- Place chicken thighs skin side up in your greased baking dish, then top with sauteéd spinach and halved potatoes.
- Top with cream sauce, then place in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- broil for final 5 minutes, or until skin is crispy, if not already seared.
- Remove from oven and serve hot.