This Asian Chicken and Veggie Stir Fry makes for a quick and easy way to combine your favorite veggies into a nutritious dinner dish that the whole family will love.
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp. cold water
- 3 tsp. sesame oil, divided
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Salt and pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 2 heads of broccoli, cut into pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small can of sliced water chestnuts
- 1 package of snow peas
- 1 1/2 cups baby carrots, sliced thin
- Mix up the cornstarch and cold water and set aside.
- Heat sesame oil to medium high heat in a wok with the garlic and chicken breasts. Once chicken is cooked thru add all the vegetables and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Then add honey and soy sauce. Cook for another 5 minutes and then add the cornstarch and water mixture to thicken sauce. Once vegetables are cooked to desired tenderness, serve warm over rice or alone. Enjoy!